How to Activate and receive GPRS connection in all mobile network
For Airtel Users:
Call 121 and activate GPRS settings or
AIRTEL LIVE ::
Send ACT LIVE to 511 or 2567
For Deactivation send DEACT LIVE to 511 or 2567.
AIRTEL MOBILE OFFICE – Send ACT MO to 511 or 2567
For Deactivation send DEACT MO to 511 or 2567.
For Aircel Users:
Send SMS request in the following format “GPRS BP < 1st three letters of handset name> < Model No.>” to 57788
You will receive the following message as confirmation “Thank you for your request for activating Aircel Online Basic Plan. Plan charges: 10p/10KB, No monthly rental. To confirm send YESBP to 57788”
Just send YESBP to 57788, and you will receive the OTA settings
After Successful activation, you will receive the following message “Dear Subscriber, Aircel Online (GPRS) has been successfully activated. Enjoy browsing internet from your mobile phone”
For Vodafone Users:
* Postpaid customers: sms ACT VL to 111 (toll free).
* Mumbai customers need to sms ACT VLZERO to 111 (toll free)
* Prepaid customers: sms ACT VL to 144 (toll free).
* There is no charge for activating Vodafone live!
For settings : sms VL to 52586 (toll free).
Also from Vodafone tricks How to ransfer your Balance to another Vodafone Prepaid customer
SMS ACT VMC199 to 111 (toll free) to activate Vodafone Mobile Connect and browse the Internet on your laptop.
For BSNL GPRS:
Call 9400024365 to active GPRS in your mobile phone
Write “GPRS” in your mobile message box and send it to 53733
For MTNL GPRS:
· The Trump (Prepaid) customers can avail this facility by sending SMS to 444 in the format “ACT GPRS” for activation.
· The SMS sent to ‘444’ is charged @ Rs.2/- per SMS
The Dolphin (Postpaid) customers can avail this facility by sending SMS to 555 (toll free) in the format “GPRS” for activation or call 1503.
For Reliance GPRS:
Send an SMS <all> to 55100
From R-Menu, you can also get the GPRS settings. For activation, you just have to click on R-Menu and then go to get settings. Then select GPRS settings.
For Tata Docomo GPRS:
Just send a text message “internet” and send it to 52270 and save the settings as default on your mobile. After that, log on to the internet browser of your mobile phone and go to settings option and select “DOCOMO internet” APN (Access Point Name) to avail benefits of these pack.
For Uninor GPRS:
By default SIM is provisioned with internet at the time of purchase. To get Internet settings SMS “ALL” to 58355 or contact at 121 to get the setting from customer care executive.
For Loop Mobile GPRS:
* Call Mobile Assist at 198 (toll-free) for service requests and complaints. For enquiries call 800 (toll free) or call 9821099800 from a landline. (Effective 1st April 10 calls to 198 & 800 will be toll free).